As we journey through this chapter, some of the questions we might ask are...
1) Does God reveal anything of His character in these passages?
2) Do we see any signs of his provision for the future of His creation?
3) Is there anything revealed in the order of creation?
4) What are some differing views on the significance of this account of creation?
5) How can we answer our children and others on subjects such as evolution, the fossil record, varying dates and ages of the creation, and scientific objections to 'intelligent design.'